Minimum 6 month contract with the option to extend indefinitely.
Please note this role sits with the Creative and Branding team- not Engineering/Packaging.
Manager Notes- Will be managing projects supported by non CO teams. This team uses PCs not Macs.
Project management for packaging design, launch support materials and mockups. Responsible for managing projects from concept through prepress working with internal and external creative teams, cross-functional team members and outside suppliers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Liaison between Marketing, designers, R&D, Procurement, QA, Legal and Regulatory on new
• product packaging, line extensions and package changes.
• Lead contact for project communications with internal and external partners (pre-press, printers, etc.).
• Provide prepress and mockup estimates when necessary.
• Schedule and recap design presentation meetings.
• Set and maintain timelines for project.
• Work closely with designers and brand leaders to secure appropriate consensus for all projects.
• Attend cross-functional core team meetings and provide updates on creative to key team members as well as address any concerns to discuss possible solutions.
• Circulate artwork for review and approvals.
• Possess an understanding of package component types, substrates and various print.
• Submit and monitor packaging layouts in on-line legal tool (Dragonfly).
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, legal and regulatory considerations.
• Partner with marketing to design and produce launch materials.
• Direct the creation of up to date product images and manage archiving of all digital assets.
• Five or more years of experience in creative project management, preferably CPG.
• Strong leadership ability and good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in PC and software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of online proofing tools such as ProofHQ, Blue or Dragonfly (we use Dragonfly).
• Strength in multitasking in a face-paced environment.
• Ability to switch gears quickly and re-prioritize projects as launch dates change.