Back in the day, Napa was just the ho-hum city you drove through to get to the real Napa Valley. Those days are long gone. The city of Napa is now one of the liveliest, most cutting-edge spots in the whole valley, with a long list of hot new hotels, restaurants, tasting rooms, and other activities. Plus it’s the only local town with real access to the Napa River, which lends another whole perspective to the wine country experience.
Anchored at the southern end of the valley, Napa is the area’s largest town, with a population of about 80,000. It incorporated as a city in 1872, and there are still many fine examples of late-nineteenth and early-twentieth-century architecture. Its riverfront promenade has been beautifully developed in recent years – a welcome addition to the downtown area’s lively arts and food scene. Both the Oxbow Public Market and the station for the fabled Wine Train are nearby. Financial Analyst (Direct to Consumer)
Come expand your career with one of our most celebrated Napa Valley clients! This a luxury wine company with endless growth potential!
Here's what we're looking for:
Napa Valley residents (or close neighbors) only please.
- Bachelor's degree - Finance, Accounting, Marketing or Business (or related)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial analysis and marketing within a wine/spirits/beverage/brewery
- Deep desire to learn and grow within the role and the company
- Strong leadership skills - Become the lead SME with management team working with DTC team
- Advanced Excel skills
- JD Edwards (or similar) experience
- Train under a top leader in the wine industry
Excellent compensation, benefits and bonus opportunity!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and further detail if selected!