Adding to staff a HR Supervisor to fill a position with a non-union manufacturer. Interested candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of HR generalist experience. This company, and their leadership team, values their staff and takes pride in offering excellent benefits and a culture that produces quality results while allowing their employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Responsibilities of the HR Supervisor:
- Acts as primary point of contact for HR department for hourly employees.
- Directs the Hourly manpower planning and associated recruitment activities to include: identifying hiring needs; employee selection, on boarding and training process.
- Provides counseling and resource assistance in the areas of policy, benefits, salary administration, training/development, performance issues.
- Represents Company in Unemployment Compensation Hearings as needed.
- Conducts investigations into employee complaints including sexual harassment and discrimination issues.
- Establishes individual goals for team members in alignment with overall organization goals and performs periodic performance reviews to determine progress.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Act as backup to HR Manager in Manager’s absence.
Requirements of the HR Supervisor:
Compensation for the HR Supervisor:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline; PHR certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Human Resources experience; manufacturing preferred.
- Track record of successful project management.
- Base salary up to $58,000 annually
- 15% Bonus opportunity
- Generous benefit plan includes health, dental, vision, FSA, 401K, Educational Assistance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.