Interested in joining an organization that truly cares about their people?
***This is a 2nd shift opportunity working 1:30 pm-11 pm***
Our client boasts a clean modern facility that recently went through extensive upgrades, the opportunity to grow and develop, and competitive benefits including Blue Cross Blue Shield. They are also is proud to offer a competitive vacation and holiday schedule to promote work-life balance. In this hands-on role, you will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as electric motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines and equipment by performing the following functions:
Requirements include ...
- Fabricate replacement equipment parts that require cutting, grinding, welding or minimal machining
- Install, maintain & repair electrical motors & switches, circuit breakers, outlets, fixtures, fitting, etc.
- Install new equipment/appliances, running electrical, water, gas or drain lines
- Repair, maintain and troubleshoot machines and equipment
- Operate drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and listen to their sounds to locate root cause
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspect used parts to determine to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Repair electrical equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout several departments
- Ensure the facility and activities are in compliance with applicable governmental and safety guidelines
- Ability to perform job outside and inside in varying conditions - extreme heat, cold, humid and/or wet
- Great personality and ability to work well with others
- High School Diploma
- Technical college education or 2+ years in production/manufacturing environment in similar role
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals and charts
- Excellent communication skills
- Follow all safety requirements including log-out tag-out
Interviews taking place now! Apply today!!
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!