Would you like to be part of a company that has nearly doubled in size since 2012? This company is on a very fast growth trojectory. They are a $1B organization with 17 plants throughout the United States. This particular facility leads the entire company in low turnover. Because of this there is an immense amount of knowledge that can be shared.
This plant is looking for a strong leader specifically with military experience. This first shift role will manage a team of 15
Manage and provide leadership and resources to the Maintenance Team in order that the facility and equipment are maintained to defined specifications, operate efficiently, safely and to production plan. Ensure that budgetary constraints are met. Direct and coordinate the activities of the Maintenance Department. Provide improvements in the facility’s equipment reliability and the reduction of downtime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the Maintenance department, ensure safety of employees and equipment, and ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
2. Manage the maintenance material budget, order materials, manage the storeroom and monitor consignment inventory.
3. Manage the maintenance staff to ensure that plant efficiency and optimization projects are meeting schedule, budget and specifications.
4. Safety of people, equipment and other maintenance related issues
5. Development and career path of Maintenance Team Members.
6. Administer Plant Policies and Procedures within the Maintenance Department
7. Manage time appropriately and interface with internal and external resources to prioritize and resolve maintenance issues in an efficient manner.
8. Utilize Continuous Improvement techniques to analyze work systems and identify ways to deduce the cost requirements of the business.