Seeking a new opportunity with an organization that truly cares about people and offers an excellent pay & benefits package?
***First Shift position 6 am - 3 pm***
In this rewarding role, you will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as electric motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following ....
- Inspect and conduct necessary repairs to carts, dollies and lift trucks as needed
- Fabricate replacement parts which may require cutting, grinding, welding or minimal machining
- Install, maintain, repair electrical motors & switches, circuit breakers, outlets, fixtures, fittings, etc.
- Install new equipment/appliances including running any electrical, water, gas, or drain lines
- Repair, maintain, and trouble shoot machines and equipment
- Operate drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts
- Ability to read and comprehend technicalmanuals and charts
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Repair or replace defective parts
- Install special functional and structural parts in devices
- Lubricate and clean parts
- Start devices to test their performance
- Repair electrical equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout several departments
- Ensure facility and activities are in compliance with applicable governmental & safety guidelines
- Must follow all safety-required programs including lock out tag out
- Notify parts department of needed parts in timely manner
- Disassemble mechanical equipment, identify/worn parts, replace, reassemble and test
- Clean tools and use proper documentation
Requirements include ...
High school diploma
Technical college education preferred
Strong mechanical aptitude and 2+ years of experience in a fabrication/maintenance role
Excellent communication skills
Ability to perform duties outside and inside in extreme heat, extreme cold and wet and/or humid, etc.
Prefer food industry experience
Work with enthusiasm and always carry tools when out in the production environment
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!