Looking for someone that has been in a manufacturing facility with 3-5 years of experience as a Plant Controller. MUST HAVE SAP EXPERIENCE.
Directs plant accounting functions and assures compliance with corporate accounting policies, US GAAP and IFRS, interfacing with internal and external auditors as needed.
1. Analyzes financial reports, evaluates plant performance and spending. Provide site leadership with site financial and statistical reports (CAPEX, cost effective analysis).
2. Advises leadership and relative business teams on accounting, financial, budgeting, asset management, management information, business forecasting, capital projects, and profit improvement opportunities.
3. Coordinates the preparation of the plant’s annual operating expense budget.
4. Active site leader for all financial matters and supporting all site objectives (safety, capital spending/analysis, and manufacturing improvement opportunities)
5. Coordinates the annual standard cost updates for the sector, including analyzing cost updates within the product lines.