A respected manufacturer of manufacturing equipment and instruments near Benton Harbor, MI is looking for a Production Manager to lead a 25-person ceramic products department.
- Provide scheduling and balancing of raw materials efficiently and effectively
- Manage each defined project responsibly and on schedule.
- Maintain product inventory
- Manage up to 25 people
- Provide daily oversight of the staff and processes, tracking and reporting of metrics.
- Conduct employee daily production scheduling.
- Interface with vendors and customers when needed.
- Create and foster a positive working environment
- Bachelor's degree in Ceramics or Materials Science required
- 5+ years’ experience as a Production Manager in ceramic refractory manufacturing
- Must have experience with ISO and OSHA
- Experience with ceramic pressing and casting preferred
- Pressed tooling and cast tolling preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Detail oriented with strong management skills
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER