Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Production Supervisor (JMP491)
Job Opportunity at
J. Miles Personnel Services
Posted on Feb 9
+1 (417) 882-5585
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - FOOD
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world-class organization. We're looking for an outstanding individual who finds genuine fulfillment by the successes in their work.
You will be responsible for managing the production activities in a food processing plant on 3rd shift. This includes processing, packaging, case packing, and palletizing.
To succeed in this role:
* You should have 5+ years of supervisory experience in manufacturing. Food / Beverage industry is preferred.
* Be able to share examples of how you motivate and lead a team of people.
* Have some experience with continuous improvement tools and methods.
* Be adept at and receptive to using factory automation.
* Enjoy working in a team based, non-union culture.
* Be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship.
If this describes you and your passion, read below to see if you meet the basic requirements of what we are looking for.
Our Ideal Candidate will have these traits:
* Bachelors degree (we will consider someone with an Associates degree or perhaps someone without a degree IF your work experience is spot-on
you will commit to take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program and start advancing your formal education.)
* 5+ years as a Supervisor in a food processing plant.
* We have a non-union workforce so a Supervisor with experience leading in a non-union culture is important to succeed here.
* We are highly regulated by the FDA so we need a leader who already understands how the FDA and FSMA regulations impact a plant.
* We're always looking for ways to improve so we want you to have some Continuous Improvement knowledge. (Certification would be even better!)
Consider This Before Applying:
Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
Do you have most of the basic traits?
Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
If you meet the requirements, please apply. We will review your resume as soon as possible and will get back to you.
Terms of Usage
ConsumerProductsCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)