We are currently seeking hands-on 2nd Shift Production Supervisors with Food Mfg. experience due the addition of many new production lines in a 100,000 sq. ft. plant expansion!
Production Supervisors - Hartford CT - Relocation Assistance provided - $72-80,000 plus outstanding benefits including an excellent health insurance plan and a generous 401-K plan with company match.
As the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Be hands on in every aspect of the process and will spend your days on the production floor to assure cost effective, timely and efficient production and coordinate distribution of consistently high quality products
- Maintain work flow by monitoring and developing steps of the process by setting processing instructions, observing control points and equipment, monitoring productivity.
- Under the direction of the Plant Manager, setting productions schedules and accomplishing product manufacturing goals by establishing priorities, monitoring progress, resolving problems and reporting results
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Analyze data; investigating trouble spots, identifying solutions, recommending action to the Plant Manager
Requirements for the Production Supervisor - Food Manufacturing:
- 4-6 years of demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced USDA or FDA food processing faci
- Experience and understanding of HACCP, GMP's, Quality Assurance and Safety process.
- Ability to lead/guide/direct a highly effective production team in a fast-paced production environment in the day to day production process
- Ability to work across department such as maintenance, quality, safety to ensure a safe and productive environment
- Hands-on type
Apply for immediate consideration!
See more food production openings at our website, www.jdcotter.com