Compensation for the Quality Manager:
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine Quality standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectations for finished product.
- Develop and maintain the Quality Assurance program delineating areas of responsibility, personnel requirements, and operational procedures within the program.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO registration.
- Review technical problems and operating procedures with departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
- Visit and confer with representatives of material and component suppliers to obtain information on the supplier’s quality standards and ability to supply quality product.
- Manage the PPAP process.
- Develop and execute Quality Plans for all new and redesigned products per the Product Development System, Sanctioned projects or formal Change Control.
- Formulate and execute plant quality objectives and coordinates with other site managers to maximize product quality and reliability while minimizing costs.
- Directs Quality Engineers and Technicians engaged in troubleshooting, inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Investigate both customer product complaints and substandard quality trends from both the field and production and initiates corrective action activities. Manages the Customer Concern – Corrective Action process.
- Review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in industry.
$80-100,000 plus bonus potential.
Browse and apply for more QA open positions at our website, www.jdcotter.com!