Our client, a world class company, has partnered with us to identify and hire a Rock Star Replenishment Manager for their corporate offices in beautiful San Antonio!!
If this is you please read on!!
Education & Experience:Technical skills:
Bachelors degree required
5+ years of experience in Inventory Management and Supply Chain
CPG / Food Industry Preferred
ERP System experience
Bi-lingual English/Spanish Preferred
Inventory, forecasting/ planning, negotiation, contracts, financial acumen, S&OP, and DRP processes with some experience in financial reporting
You will be responsible for:
- Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Direct coordination between Mexico forecasts, packing schedules and U. S. Deployment of Finished Goods.
- Providing analysis and execution of Sales Forecast model to Sales organization on base and promotion forecasts.
- Evaluating and revising time-phased projections for demand and supply;
- Sales Forecast Models;
- Product and Portfolio Master Data;
- Strategic projects;
- OL Financial Planning Report-outs
- Sales Operations plan is performed at the aggregate level on a weekly basis and involves a 13-week rolling time horizon.
- Replenishment management of U.S. DC operations for execution of customer orders
Top Industry Benefits and Starting Salary Offered
- Developing/reviewing replenishment plans and Inventory Policies
- Managing demand plan and forecast development in conjunction with Planning and Sales
- Monitor and track replenishment lanes, establishing back-up plans to curb shortages
- Determine product requirements by U.S location by SKU to meet regional demand
- Supply and Demand status
Please submit your resume in .doc or .pdf format for immediate consideration!