Luxury Wine & Spirits Leader in Napa
Sr. Staff Accountant
If you've got your BS in Accounting, you're working on your CPA or ARE a CPA - we've got a great opportunity for you!
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA Candidate
4+ years accounting experience
Intuitive and Action-Oriented!!
OWN the month-end close
Must understand all aspects of Accounting
Strong understanding of GAAP
This is NOT a Finance position! This is an Accounting role!
Provide assistance to Inventory Manager for monthly reconciliation of finished goods
Daily communication with winery management on status of shipped orders/clarification on where items shipped from/any issues with orders in the POS system
Provide support to winery management team with creating new SKUs
Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial models, and analytic tools.
Experience making timely and quality decisions.
• Highly motivated, self-starter
• Superior Excel Skills
• Preferred work experience in consumer packaged goods and/or winery industry
• Experience in planning and reporting systems, with JD Edwards and Cognos experience preferred
• Strong communication and team skills are essential.
Competitive compensation and benefits package including:
• Health coverage (BCBS PPO & CDHP, Kaiser HMO, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA)
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Paid holidays, vacation & personal leave
• Wine discounts
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Student loan assistance
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!