Our winery client in beautiful Napa has partnered with us to find a dynamic Staff Accountant
• Provide assistance to Inventory Manager for monthly reconciliation of finished goods
• Daily communication with winery management on status of shipped orders/clarification on where items shipped from/any issues with orders in the POS system
• Provide support to winery management team with creating new SKUs for merchandise and updating existing wine SKUs with price changes and/or adding to systems
• Journal Entries as needed for winery controller during month end close
• Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial models, and analytic tools.
• Experience making timely and quality decisions.
• Highly motivated, self-starter
• 2-3 years of accounting and financial planning and analysis work experience with a progressively increasing level of responsibility.
• Superior Microsoft Excel Skills
• Preferred work experience in consumer package goods and/or winery industry
• Experience in planning and reporting systems, with JD Edwards and Cognos experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in business accounting or finance
• Strong communication and team skills are essential.
Competitive compensation and benefits package including:
• Health coverage (BCBS PPO & CDHP, Kaiser HMO, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA)
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• 401k with employer match
• Paid holidays, vacation & personal leave
• Wine discounts
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Student loan assistance
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!