Here's a great Supplier QA opportunity with a national multi-site food/bev manufacturing company! Travel 25-50% to vendor and plant sites!
Supplier Quality Program Manager -- Kanas City, KS -- $85-98,000 plus 10% bonus and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance provided - Possible to work from in-home office.
- No direct reports. This is a Program Manager position
Focus of of the Supplier Quality Program Manager role:
This role is about working cross-functionally with groups/manufacturing divisions (procurement, R&D, legal, logistics, manufacturing, etc.) to build
best-in-class supply quality program and consistency across the company.
We have approximately 2,000 raw material suppliers and 40-60 co-packers. Along with program development and management will also be involved in audits,
corrective actions with vendors (CAPA’s) and program management
Qualifications/Experience for the Supplier Quality Program Manager:
- Bachelor degree required
- 3 plus years of experience in food/beverage manufacturing industry working with vendor management, auditing and FSMA compliance
- Experience working cross-functionally to build supplier/vendor quality programs and requirements
- Strong background in supply quality-raw materials/ingredients, food safety, food processing, FSMA, HACCP, risk assessment and raw material specification development
- Need to have had experience applying scientific methods/experimental design to assess risks related to kill step in processes of pathogens-lethality studies
- Strong in building raw material specifications for ingredients
- Experienced in developing/executing vulnerability assessments (food fraud defense) with suppliers/co-manufactures
- Well versed in FSMA/SQF
- Well versed in HACCP
- Well versed in auditing
- Experience investigating quality issues (root cause analysis) and CAPA’s.
Apply for immediate consideration! We are scheduling interviews now!