Supply Chain Consultant at Operational Management Consulting Firm.
Drive value creation in Supply Chain and Lean environments as you take that next step in managing your professional career. Bring the expertise you’ve gained in improving performance of suppliers and solving operational issues while executing top notch project management work. Your strength in communicating across all management levels and with key stakeholders will propel you into new and exciting opportunities with clients in diverse industries. This is your chance to showcase how you make the right operational changes matter to the bottom line.
Job responsibilities: Identify and create business solutions for client organizations in the areas of Strategy, Operations improvement, and Supply Chain/Supplier performance improvement. Must have successful track record in manufacturing, operations and supply chain management positions.
- 5-10 years of procurement experience in manufacturing
- Experienced in day-to-day management complexities and problem-solving responsibilities
- Exceptional ability to liaise with external stakeholders and internal management while multitasking on project execution and leadership expectations
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year degree in scientific, engineering, business or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA/advanced degree preferred
- Extensive training in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing is required. Black Belt preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ of progressive management experience in Procurement
- SIOP Experience a plus
- A proven track record of at least 3 years of leading, coaching or facilitating projects utilizing Lean manufacturing principles, Six Sigma principles, or TPM principles.